- Hands-on in Verilog/VHDL
- Hands-on in Perl/Unix scripting
- Hands on in SoC level RTL integration
- Hands on in Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) checks, Linting, equivalence checks
- Experience in Digital module micro-architecture and design
- Experience in basic RTL simulation
- Good knowledge of Synthesis, STA and DFT aware design.
- Good knowledge of ARM subsystem, I2C protocol, AMBA bus
- Understanding of Power Domains and low power design techniques
- Familiar with DSP subsystems and high speed interfaces(e.g. SERDES, GigE, 10GE)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, assertive, positive attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Excellent organization skills, able to follow through & bring issue to closure
- Be able to work with teams at remote locations with different time zone.
- Be motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the design centres success
Education:UG -B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd
Sankalp Semiconductor is a concept to silicon design service provider. Sankalp engages with customer engineering teams around the world, to build System & Block level designs, integrate Full chip solutions and migrate IP's across foundries and process geometries. Sankalp Semiconductor has offices in San Jose, California & Munich, Germany, with development and service centers in India and Canada. Sankalp enables fast time to market solutions for its customers, by drawing upon its expertise in the field of low power management IC design, patented innovations in data converter architectures, a wide portfolio of high speed physical interface IP, embedded memory compiler design excellence and a concept to silicon digital design & verification work flow. Sankalp's Design Eco Space combines in-house design automation flow with industry proven third party EDA tools. Sankalp's successful business model includes deploying engineering architects at client locations and delivering first pass silicon results from its ISO 9001 certified off shore development centers.
Awards since 2011
ÃƒËœ Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India (2013, 2012, 2011) & Asia 500 (2014)
ÃƒËœ Red Herring Global Award (2012)
ÃƒËœ Frost and Sullivan for 'Competitive Strategy Leadership in the Semiconductor Design Market' (2013)
ÃƒËœ STPI award (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
ÃƒËœ Silicon India Top 5 Semiconductor Companies (2011, 2013)