- Lead a team of layout-engineers, towards the successful execution of customer project, either at Onsite or Off-shore.
- Independently execute layout-design of the assigned Analog & Mixed-Signal / RF blocks, which includes floor-planning as per area & top-level, parasitic-aware routing & doing various required physical verifications.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of assigned projects with acceptable quality.
- Co-ordinate effectively with the customer & team-members, for the successful overall project execution.
- Guide junior team-members in their execution of block-level layouts & review their work.
- Contribute to effective project & people management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
6-10 years of experience in AMS/RF layout-design
Good Understanding of CMOS Fundamentals, Finfet, IC-Fabrication & Circuit-basics
Good Understanding of Layout-Flow & various Reliability Issues
Preferred experience in modules like PLL, Data-Converters & PMIC blocks.
Good exposure to EDA tools like Virtuoso LE/XL, Assura, PVS, Calibre.
Preferred experience in Deep Sub-Micron/Finfet / Bi-CMOS technologies
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Contact Company:Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd