- As a member of the CCAD team, you will create, support, and maintain CAD scripts and tools for customer
- You will debug and address tool problems raised by the customer
- You will be involved in CAD tool development and CAD project execution.
- Knowledge of CMOS semiconductor design flows.
- Experience with reading and writing technical documentation such as user manuals, QA reports and work instructions
- Experience coding in one or more scripting languages such as Skill, Perl.
- Experience with software configuration management (SCM) tools such as Subversion, DesSync (Synchronicity) or IC Manage.
- Ability to learn and understand new tools and technologies quickly
- You will also be self-motivated, able to complete projects quickly and efficiently, and work well independently and in a team setting.
- Comfort using Linux
Preferred Skills :
- Expertise in flat and hierarchical flows.
- Experience working with CAD vendor application engineers.
- Experience using or supporting integrated circuit simulators such as spice, spectre.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd
Sankalp Semiconductor is a concept to silicon design service provider. Sankalp engages with customer engineering teams around the world, to build System & Block level designs, integrate Full chip solutions and migrate IP's across foundries and process geometries. Sankalp Semiconductor has offices in San Jose, California & Munich, Germany, with development and service centers in India and Canada. Sankalp enables fast time to market solutions for its customers, by drawing upon its expertise in the field of low power management IC design, patented innovations in data converter architectures, a wide portfolio of high speed physical interface IP, embedded memory compiler design excellence and a concept to silicon digital design & verification work flow. Sankalp's Design Eco Space combines in-house design automation flow with industry proven third party EDA tools. Sankalp's successful business model includes deploying engineering architects at client locations and delivering first pass silicon results from its ISO 9001 certified off shore development centers.
Awards since 2011
ïƒ˜ Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India (2013, 2012, 2011) & Asia 500 (2014)
ïƒ˜ Red Herring Global Award (2012)
ïƒ˜ Frost and Sullivan for 'Competitive Strategy Leadership in the Semiconductor Design Market' (2013)
ïƒ˜ STPI award (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
ïƒ˜ Silicon India Top 5 Semiconductor Companies (2011, 2013)