- Understanding and analysis of analog/digital CMOS circuit's operations.
- Knowledge on SPICE simulation models in spectre and hspice syntax.
- Should be familiar with spectre, hspice and SPF netlist formats.
- Performing various circuit simulations such as pre-layout, post-layout with StarRC and QRC extraction data, aging, montecarlo statistical analysis, PVT simulations Etc. With different simulators such as spectre, Hspice, AFS, Finesim, relxpert, MOSRA, EOS, ultrasim, APS, XA Etc. (Spectre and Hspice are must)
- Should be familiar with GUI and command line simulations and also various simulator options for spectre and Hspice.
- In depth analysis and debug of simulation results/waveforms/log files of various flows.
- Circuit design knowledge for creating QA test cases
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd
Sankalp Semiconductor is a concept to silicon design service provider. Sankalp engages with customer engineering teams around the world, to build System & Block level designs, integrate Full chip solutions and migrate IP's across foundries and process geometries. Sankalp Semiconductor has offices in San Jose, California & Munich, Germany, with development and service centers in India and Canada. Sankalp enables fast time to market solutions for its customers, by drawing upon its expertise in the field of low power management IC design, patented innovations in data converter architectures, a wide portfolio of high speed physical interface IP, embedded memory compiler design excellence and a concept to silicon digital design & verification work flow. Sankalp's Design Eco Space combines in-house design automation flow with industry proven third party EDA tools. Sankalp's successful business model includes deploying engineering architects at client locations and delivering first pass silicon results from its ISO 9001 certified off shore development centers.
Awards since 2011
ïƒ˜ Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India (2013, 2012, 2011) & Asia 500 (2014)
ïƒ˜ Red Herring Global Award (2012)
ïƒ˜ Frost and Sullivan for 'Competitive Strategy Leadership in the Semiconductor Design Market' (2013)
ïƒ˜ STPI award (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
ïƒ˜ Silicon India Top 5 Semiconductor Companies (2011, 2013)