Desired Profile :
- UG : Bachelors in Electronics &Telecommunication/ Electrical (min 75% or CGPA 8.0)
- or PG : Masters in Electronics & Telecommunication/VLSI (min 75% or CGPA 8.0)
- Must be strong in basics of R,L,C, Network Theory, Signals & Systems, Control theory, Device fundamentals.
- Must have hands-on working knowledge in analog circuit design, with special emphasis on Power Management (blocks like LDO, DCDC, POR/POK, Bandgap Reference).
- Should be well-versed with industry standard EDA flows of Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys.
- Basic knowledge of analog layout is needed. Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, TCL, Skill, Ocean) is an added advantage.
Job Description :
- The selected candidate will work on design, verification, modelling of various analog and mixed signal blocks like amplifiers, references, regulators (LDO/DCDC - Buck, Boost, Multiphase), oscillators, POR-POK across a wide range of technologies.
- Will have to interface with layout and mixed signal verification teams to ensure ontime, bug-free customer deliveries.
- Must be technically independent, and able to work in a multi-site team environment. Strong verbal & written communication skills are desired.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
As mentioned in JD
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - Other
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd
Sankalp Semiconductor is a concept to silicon design service provider. Sankalp engages with customer engineering teams around the world, to build System & Block level designs, integrate Full chip solutions and migrate IP's across foundries and process geometries. Sankalp Semiconductor has offices in San Jose, California & Munich, Germany, with development and service centers in India and Canada. Sankalp enables fast time to market solutions for its customers, by drawing upon its expertise in the field of low power management IC design, patented innovations in data converter architectures, a wide portfolio of high speed physical interface IP, embedded memory compiler design excellence and a concept to silicon digital design & verification work flow. Sankalp's Design Eco Space combines in-house design automation flow with industry proven third party EDA tools. Sankalp's successful business model includes deploying engineering architects at client locations and delivering first pass silicon results from its ISO 9001 certified off shore development centers.
Awards since 2011
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India (2013, 2012, 2011) & Asia 500 (2014)
Red Herring Global Award (2012)
Frost and Sullivan for 'Competitive Strategy Leadership in the Semiconductor Design Market' (2013)
STPI award (2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)
Silicon India Top 5 Semiconductor Companies (2011, 2013)