- The IO Layout engineer will be responsible for Layout development of our popular General Purpose I/O libraries. Layout design team closely work with the IP design groups. Some of the responsibilities are
- Floor planning, architecture definition and physical layout implementation against the schematic design of I/O Interface libraries
- Custom Layout development of various IO functional, power and support cells meeting all design and foundry requirements.
- Validating the layout for DRC (design rule), LVS (Layout versus schematic), EM /IR (electro migration and IR drop) checks.
- Performing various integration level checks like abutment checks.
- Need to take care all ESD and Latch-Up layout requirements in IO libraries
- Effectively use Layout development tools, flows and methodologies
- Basic level of understanding on LVS and DRC decks to help debug faster
- Provide reasonably accurate estimates of timescales for work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 5+ years in Layout development and delivery of IO libraries/products.
- Engineering degree / diploma in electrical / electronics engineering
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, flexible with strong inter personal skills.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Sufficient knowledge on Analog layouts which includes transistor matching, capacitive node balancing and common centroid design techniques.
- Familiarity with Deep sub-micron issues encountered in 40nm & 28nm .
- Hands on experience in cadence Virtuoso and physical verification tools such as calibre / Hercules
- Cadence skill programming
- Other programming skills such as PERL TCL and Python
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Contact Company:Sankalp Semiconductor Pvt. ltd